The Cutting Mill SM 300 is suitable for the grinding of soft, medium-hard, tough, elastic, fibrous, and heterogeneous mixes of products. The new Cutting Mill SM 300 excels especially in the tough jobs where other cutting mills fail. Full product details at www.retsch.com/sm300
The high torque of the new 3 kW drive with RES technology (additional flywheel mass) allows for an exceptionally effective preliminary size reduction of heterogeneous mixtures, such as waste or electronic components. Analytical fineness is often achieved in one working run.
The cutting mill is used successfully for a great variety of materials. The sample is only moderately warmed up during the grinding process so that the mill is perfectly suitable for grinding temperature-sensitive materials. Another innovation is the wide, freely selectable speed range from 100 to 3,000 min-1.
When operated with the optional cyclone-suction-combination, the Cutting Mill SM 300 is also suitable for grinding light sample materials or smaller quantities. In combination with the wide choice of bottom sieves, hoppers and collecting vessels, the mill can be easily adapted to varying application requirements.
Product Advantages of the Cutting Mill SM 300
- powerful size reduction thanks to 3 kW drive with high torque and
- perfect adaptation to application requirements by variable speed from 100 to 3,000 min-1
- optimum cutting effects thanks to double acting cutting bars
- quick and easy cleaning due to fold-back hopper, smooth surfaces and push-fit rotor
- defined final fineness due to bottom sieves with aperture sizes from 0.25 - 20 mm
- wide range of accessories including various hoppers, collection systems, rotors and sieves
- highest safety standards due to engine brake, central locking device, electronic safety check and base frame
- 18 cutting events per rotation with parallel section rotor