This is a full house review of Zoologist Perfumes. This brand, owned by Victor Wong, set a theme to create fragrances base on animals. In this video I'm going to be talking about all five of their offerings so far, which includes Beaver, Panda, Bat, Rhinoceros, Hummingbird, and two of there newest fragrances, Macaque, and Nightingale.
Zoologist main theme are animals. In this house you'll find a lot of different uses and variety of Musk notes, ranging from dirty to very clean smelling Musk. The works are beautiful from the presentation to the scents. The dynamic of the fragrances proves the owner's wide vision and creativity. This is one of my favorite houses I've discovered recently and once you have the pleasure of sampling them, you'll see why.
ZOOLOGIST PERFUMES FRAGRANCES OVERVIEW
- Beaver- Like a beaver's den, it's undeniably musky and woody. The slight dampness in the texture gives an image of the forest after the rain freshly stops falling. One of my favorite musky and woody fragrance of all time.
- Panda- Green, green, and more green. This fragrance lends itself to the people who love the note of Tea. The Tea note in this fragrance feels almost spiritual, mixing with the note of Bamboo, makes the scent give off a feeling of being in a Bamboo forest, sipping tea, while watching a family of Panda feast on it's favorite snack.
- Rhinoceros- A fragrance for men with authority, Rhinoceros contains one of the most unique note of tobacco you'll ever smell. Blending with the strong rum top note and the signature Zoologist dampness, makes the tobacco smells like it was soaked in a jar of rum then was taken out to dry in the sun. Authoritative, manly, utterly confident.
- Bat- The daring king of all fragrances, yet a artistic masterpiece. I cannot imagine wearing this in public because of how polarizing it is but as an art form this fragrance actually reminds be of Bats! Juicy fruits, flurry musk, and damp earth. The most unusual creation that works. Winner of an Olfactory Award 2016.
- Humming Bird- One of the most beautiful and most elegant women's perfume to ever grace the market this year. It's incredibly enticing, head turning, and addicting. I simply cannot stop smelling this when I tested it out. Honeysuckle, fruits, and floral. My favorite women scent.
- Nightingale- First fragrance I smelled that feature Japanese Plum Blossom as a note. It's very different from the rest of Zoologist fragrances. The rest in the line have this signature Zoologist dampness, while this one smells incredibly dry. Took me by surprise. Great scent that leans for feminine than masculine.
- Macaque- One of the two new released from this house. This is an aromatic green fragrance with a touch of sweetness. The sweetness of reminds me of a yellow jelly desert I had as a child. More test on this will reveal more, but as of now this is all I can say. However, interesting, is the right word for sure.
WHERE TO GET THESE SAMPLES
PICTURE OF NOTES
BOTTLE PICTURES BY- Victor Wong
MUSIC BY- Jordyn Edmonds
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE AWESOME REVIEWS
MY YOUTUBE SETUP
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge http://amzn.to/2e1HX9J
Digiant Smartphone Tripod http://amzn.to/2eeC4FH
FLFLK Smartphone Gorilla Pod http://amzn.to/2e9UOdJ
Lavalier Lapel Microphone http://amzn.to/2e6gGCh
Filmora Video Editing Software http://filmora.wondershare.com/
CONNECT WITH ME ONLINE
Stay tune each week for more fragrance reviews, house reviews, first impressions, top 10's, and other awesome fragrance related content. Feel free to contact me anytime with any questions, suggestions, or feedback. I have try my best to get back to you in a timely manner. Thanks for watching!