Title : Top 10 Gorgeous Female Cartoon Characters
10. Betty Rubble : Elizabeth "Betty" Jean Rubble is a cartoon character in the television animated series The Flintstones and its spin-offs and live-action motion pictures. She is the black-haired wife of caveman Barney Rubble and the adoptive mother of Bamm-Bamm Rubble. Her best friends are her next-door neighbors, Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betty_Rubble
9. Smurfette : Smurfette is a female character from the Smurfs. She was created by Gargamel, the Smurfs' enemy, in order to distract and trap them; however, later she was rescued by Papa Smurf and turned into a real Smurf. She was the only female Smurf until the creation of Sassette. A Granny Smurf was also later introduced, although it is unclear how she was created.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smurfette
8. Wilma Flintstone : Wilma Flintstone is a fictional character in the television animated series The Flintstones. Wilma is the red-headed wife of caveman Fred Flintstone, daughter of Pearl Slaghoople, and mother of Pebbles Flintstone. Her best friends are her next door neighbors, Betty and Barney Rubble.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilma_Flintstone
7. Diana Prince or Wonder Woman : Wonder Woman is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. The character is a warrior princess of the Amazons (based on the Amazons of Greek mythology) and is known in her homeland as Princess Diana of Themyscira. When outside her homeland, she is sometimes known by the secret identity Diana Prince. She is gifted with a wide range of superhuman powers and superior combat and battle skills.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Woman
6. Baroness (G.I. Joe) : The Baroness is a character from the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero toyline by Hasbro, originally appearing in the first issue of the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero comic series by Marvel Comics in June, 1982. The Baroness is a villainess, associated with G.I. Joe's nemesis, Cobra. Baroness serves as Cobra's intelligence officer and lieutenant to Cobra Commander. With long black hair, black-rimmed glasses, and a black leather outfit, Baroness is a dark, sensual femme fatale whose beauty is matched only by her ruthlessness.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baroness_(G.I._Joe)
5. Betty Boop : Betty Boop is an animated cartoon character created by Max Fleischer, with help from animators including Grim Natwick. She originally appeared in the Talkartoon and Betty Boop film series, which were produced by Fleischer Studios and released by Paramount Pictures. She has also been featured in comic strips and mass merchandising.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betty_Boop
4. Ellie Fredricksen is a character who, despite being dead before the events depicted, plays a significant role in the 2009 film Up. She was the wife of Carl Fredricksen. Only as a child is Ellie heard, as she is voiced by Ellie Docter (as a child), the director's daughter, but doesn't speak for the rest of her appearances during her life sequence.
Source : http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Ellie_Fredricksen
3. Princess Tiana (Disney) : Princess Tiana of Maldonia is a fictional main character who appears in Walt Disney Pictures' 49th animated feature film The Princess and the Frog (2009). Created by directors Ron Clements and John Musker and animated by Mark Henn, Tiana is voiced by Anika Noni Rose as an adult while Elizabeth M. Dampier voices the character as a child.
Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiana_(Disney)
2. Lana Kane : Lana Anthony Kane is a field agent at ISIS as well as Sterling's current girlfriend and the mother of his child. Lana has aspirations for advancement as a master spy and has considered positions offered by ODIN, both at their international headquarters ("Job Offer") and as Regional Director for the Americas ("A Going Concern"), although her strongly leftist views often cause friction between her and her job.
Source : http://archer.wikia.com/wiki/Lana_Kane
1. Jessica Rabbit : Jessica Rabbit is Roger Rabbit's Toon human wife and the tritagonist in Disney/Touchstone's 1988 hybrid film Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Jessica is a tall, voluptuous woman with a curvy and slender hourglass figure with a narrow waist, huge and broad hips. She has fair skin and long, luxurious red hair with sidebangs that usually cover her right eye. Her blue-green eyes are heavy-lidded and seductive with long dark lashes and accented by shimmering purple eyeshadow. Her nose is fairly small, especially in relation to her full, red pouting lips. Her ensemble consists of a red sequined strapless dress that reveals a lot of cleavage with a low back, sweetheart neckline and high thigh slit.
Source : http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Jessica_Rabbit