1756-L62 Allen Bradley PLC5 Troubleshooting Test Tutorial & Training RS Linx & RS Logix Programming.
This video is a tutorial on how-to test the 1756-L62 ControlLogix Processor.
Click Here for More Information, User Manuals, Data Sheets, Wiring Diagrams and Availability of the 11756-L62: http://www.pdfsupply.com/automation/allen-bradley/controllogix/1756-L62
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2ugpnnc
We stock and sell all GE Fanuc Series 90-30 PLC. For more technical information and availability, visit our website at http://www.pdfsupply.com/ or call us today toll free at 1-800-360-6802
Our repair technicians are capable of repairing GE PLC parts the same day. Our 33 years of automation expertise allows us to provide a process for identifying PLC problems as well as test procedures, which will help you recover from a factory-down situation. For more information on our repair services visit pdfsupply.com/repair.php or email us at [email protected]
Allen Bradley ControlLogix 1756-L62
SKU 2170142 : UPC 0799705794559
[1756L62 Allen Bradley ControlLogix Processor, 4096K Memory, 478K Input/Output, 64M Non-volatile AB Rockwell Automation Programmable Logic Controller RSLinx Lite Classic Software RSLogix]
Revisions: -Ser G , -Ser H , -Ser I , -Ser J , -Ser K , -Ser L , -Ser A , -Ser B , -Ser C , -Ser D , -Ser E , -Ser F , -Series A , -Series B , -Series C , -Series D , -Series E , -Series F , -Series G , -Series H , -Series I , -Series J , -Series K , -Series L , A , B , C , D , E , F , G , H , I , J , K , L , M , N , O , P , Q , R , T , U , V , W , X , Y , Z ,
To Replace a Suspected Failed Controller:
1. Cycle power to the chassis.
2. Make sure the OK status indicator is solid red, noting that if the OK status indicator is not solid red, the controller does not require replacement.
3. Match the catalog numbers of the controllers and memory boards, noting that 1756-Mxxx is the catalog number of the memory board, if one is installed, and 1756-Lxxx is the catalog number of the controller, as shown in the figure.
** Important: Before you change a memory board, update the controller to a revision that is compatible with the memory board that you intend to install. Make sure you use the correct firmware revision.
4. Insert the battery.
5. Insert the key, and turn it to the PROG position.
6. Insert the controller into the chassis.
7. Use ControlFlash software to update the firmware of the controller.
8. Download the RSLogix 5000 project to the controller.
Follow Us On Twitter: https://twitter.com/ge_fanuc_plc
Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GEfanucPLC