If you liked this video, I recommend you watch these related videos too:
1) Top Job Interview Questions and Answers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCMpDN7oG0M
2) How To Ace a Phone Interview - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qf4QRgE2lc
3) How To Live a Happy And a Healthy Life - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvKFWWpPlMw
4) Essentials To Search and Land Your Dream Job - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scbN74J-9Lo
5) How to Answer: What Are Your Weaknesses - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbgcqOhWTRc
6) How to Answer: Why Should We Hire You Why - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn2wTbrCDDY
7) How To Answer: Why Do You Want to Work Here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdKk5Qf_GUg
8) Signs Your Job Interview Went Well - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmQHamxpT7k
9) How Turn Negative Thoughts to Positive - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddEtwTGCrIE
10) Job Interview Guide: Main Competencies That Employers Look For In Candidates - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMk1ZIj_ubI
How to find a job in fashion? Everyone who loves Fashion has always wondered how to get into it. Here are tips to find a job in Fashion! Reasons why to work in fashion, the main fashion positions, roles or vacancies. Steps to take and the skills and experience needed to find a job in fashion. How to look for a job and what role and position to look for? Pros and cons of working in fashion.
The easiest way is starting in a fashion would be a fashion retail store. Show your passion for fashion and apply to internships in the fashion brand. Languages and a University Degree will help you to get promoted within the fashion house. Motivation, interest and attention to the way you dress will make your fashion career a success.
Main positions: Fashion Designer, Collection Buyer and Merchandiser, Pattern Maker, Graphic Designer, Product Manager. E-Commerce: Product Allocation, Customer Service, Art Direction, Styling, Photography. Human Resources, Area Management etc.
Help and guidance for job interviews with and without job experience, for experienced professionals and project managers, recent graduates or students, adaptable generic examples. Learn to sell yourself during the job interviews, the key is knowing your strengths and your weaknesses, and being honest.
EMMOTION by Marat is designed to inspire you to be the best you in many aspects of your life, including career and professional identity.
FOLLOW US ON:
Instagram Marat: https://www.instagram.com/style_signed