Roger by Ellen Wille is an attractive, classic men's cut with the highest level of comfort. It offers several features that give it a very natural look. The 100% hand-tied cap creates natural movement and is incredibly soft and comfortable to wear. The lace front creates the appearance of a natural hairline and allows for styling off the face. The monofilament top creates the appearance of natural hair growth where the hair is parted, and gives you styling versatility as you can part the hair in any direction. And the density of the ready-to-wear synthetic hair looks more like natural hair and requires little to no customization or thinning. Roger is part of the Ellen Wille hairMANia Men's Collection.
• 100% Hand-tied Cap -- Each hair is individually hand-knotted to the base, allowing for very natural movement. The cap is comfortable and soft -- ideal for sensitive scalps.
• Lace Front -- Ready-to-wear and virtually invisible, it contours to the shape of your head, creating a natural looking hairline and off-the-face styling versatility.
• Monofilament Top -- Hand-knotted to create the appearance of natural hair growth where the hair is parted, the full monofilament top allows for parting versatility.
• Synthetic Hair -- Ready-to-wear, pre-styled and designed to look and feel like natural hair.
EXPERT TIPS & STYLING IDEAS
• Try BeautiMark care products for synthetic hair to help extend the life and maintain the quality of your wig.
• The Hair Trix Comb by BeautiMark helps keep your hair detangled and frizz free.
• The Wig Stand by BeautiMark is the perfect place to keep your wig when you're not wearing it.
• Take care handling the delicate lace front material.
• Although synthetic hair is considered ready-to-wear, some customization by a salon professional may be desired.
Shop ► https://www.wigs.com/
Phone ► 800-581-2001
Hours ► M-F 8am-6:30pm CST
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/wigscom
Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/wigs_com
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/wigscom
Pinterest ► https://www.pinterest.com/wigscom