Skype FREE with REAL beautiful Ukrainian girls here...
In this 2017 remastered "Love Me or Love Me Not" documentary series you'll see firsthand how you can easily spot and avoid the plethora of romance scams and other online dating scams, meet REAL Russian women and make real life dream connections with genuine, marriage minded Russian women and Ukrainian women.
1. Dr. Phil in a SHOCKING video about the mail order bride industry.
2. An American man being scammed for $10,000.
3. Full 14-part documentary series "Love Me or Love Me Not"
4. Raw and real interviews with 17 Ukrainian women that speak their mind openly and answer all your burning questions.
5. An interview with a Ukrainian policeman who talks about the Russian mobs roll in online dating businesses.
... and much, much more!!!
Click below now and watch for the complete documentary series FREE ($37.97 retail value):
Did you know…
1. Statistics show women outnumber men by 10.5 million in Ukraine and Russia.
2. The US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) reports that “…marriages arranged through [mail order bride] services have a divorce rate of only 20% (based on USCIS data going back 17 years).”
3. The USCIS also reports that “… mail-order bride and the online dating industries result in 4,000 to 6,000 marriages between U.S. men and foreign brides each year.”
4. Yet the fact is only 5-7% of Ukraine and Russian ladies ever find a foreign husband.
There are more beautiful, single Ukrainian ladies than you can imagine genuinely searching for a good husband. And millions of slavic ladies will remain lonely without a husband and family for their entire life.
So opportunity is knocking for YOU!
Yet the real trick is knowing how to AVOID the litany of SCAMS!
So just be FOREWARNED you are in shark infested waters!
If you want to avoid the costly, painful mistakes most foreigners make on your search for an amazing, beautiful wife in Ukraine, send me an email and I'll share my "good agency" contacts with you.
How Ukrainian Dating Agencies Scam Foreigners...
Most Ukrainian dating agencies specifically target middle-aged men and have elaborate schemes in place that allow them to make millions of dollars on their unsuspecting clients. They are almost always based on a fraudulent letter writing mechanism, where the client thinks he is corresponding with a beautiful woman, but instead he writes to a translator who is using a model's photos and dating profile. Both of them are paid employees of the agency. Since the client pays for every email he sends through the agency and every minute of online chat with the brides, their goal is to keep the messages coming in, rather than actually doing legitimate matching for love and marriage, as they claim. To be frank, to marriage agencies, marriage is just an unwanted by-product of this industry, and fortunately for them it is rare. The only thing it is good for is publicity: the agency will milk every marriage that happens through them for all its worth.
Agencies also offer the women's private email addresses for sale, but more often than not after the transaction has taken place it will still be the translator who writes to the client, as they have no interest in letting the client off the hook. Another way to scam the foreign men is to get them to send gifts and flowers to the women at up to 500% markups, which are then often taken back to the vendor and returned for cash.
If the foreign client insists on meeting his potential bride in person, the agency will work hard to keep the ruse alive and keep the scam meter running. They make money on every single thing the foreigners do during their stay from coordinating apartment rental, taxi/limo, translation, marriage coaching, all services are often marked up by 500%.
After finally meeting their "bride", who is suddenly cold and distant, they realize that they have been scammed. Unfortunately, by that time it is too late to do anything about it.
How To Spot a SCAM...
There are several red flags that can help you recognize a scam. Watch out for the following warning signs:
• During your online conversations the woman tells you she doesn't have a cell phone, wifi signal or a computer to keep writing you letters. Everyone in the Ukraine does, especially women looking for a foreign husband online.
• The woman tells you her computer is broken and asks for money to buy a new one. It might be an expensive yet affordable gift to a Westerner, but in Ukraine it is a month's salary.
• She asks you for money tugging at your heart strings: sob stories about sick family members and car accidents are more common than you would think.
• She tells you she needs money for a visa to come and see you.
The problem is many of them do that. They stay with you for 7 hours+ on a first date and don't want to leave. This is so unusual and in the West you would think this means she is really interested but Ukrainian women are no the same. Why do they stay so long and not get tired? I think its more to do with Ukrainian men don't like wasting time with chit chat so the women find it refreshing that they can talk for hours with Western men and it isn't really that they are attracted to the man they are talking to.
URBAN NATION MUSEUM FOR URBAN CONTEMPORARY ART is an international institution for art, creative projects and social exchange. Since September 2017 URBAN NATION shows under the leitmotif "Connect. Create. Care." that the house is far more than a museum.
Museum Opening hours Tuesday-Sunday: 10.00-18.00 Free admission.
Adress Bülowstraße 7, 10783 Berlin, Germany Contact [email protected] Follow Us.
IN THE STUDIO WITH … HAYLEY.
British born artist Hayley Welsh, has established herself as one of the newest creatives in the Western Australian art scene. There is something quite fantastical and a little bit dark lurking in Hayley’s work. Her latest work of art was created for the URBAN NATION and kicks off “The Monster Project”. We took the chance
Live @ the museum III – “Home” by Icy & Sot.
With her work made live in the URBAN NATION Museum, the artist duo once again draws attention to the fate of refugees and addresses the yearning for a home. Born in Iran, the artist duo Icy & Sot is known for addressing current political debates about war, peace, hope, despair and above all human rights […]
Three New Community Walls in June by Frz, Nafir & Xamoosh.
In addition to the two artists behind Icy & Sot, three other street artists from Iran will visit Berlin at the end of June and design one of our communiy walls on Bülowstraße. The three Iranians Frz, Nafir and Xamoosh are an integral part of the Iranian street art community. In their works, they address […]
Retrospective – SCOPE Art Show x URBAN NATION Museum.