What men are wearing for spring 2017 in London. 'Street Styled' takes a look at men's hairstyles and men's fashion for spring 2017. Essentially, it's what guys are wearing and how they're wearing it.
I'm also asking about their haircut, how they like to style their hair and the products they use.
Menswear outfit details below.
#ManForHimself #StreetStyled #MensHair #MensHair2017 #MensStyle #MensStyle2017
- 1 - GABRIEL -
- Sneakerboy Jacket
- Raf simons pants -
- Golden Goose Sneakers - http://rstyle.me/n/cjyu4mb6ah7
- Navy beanie - [similar] - http://rstyle.me/n/cjyu5vb6ah7
- 2 - SAM -
- Sea Salt Spray - http://rstyle.me/n/bsyqyvb6ah7
- Aviator jacket - [similar] http://rstyle.me/n/cjyvabb6ah7
- Puma t-shirt - [similar] http://rstyle.me/n/cjyvbtb6ah7
- Adidas tracksuit bottoms - [similar] http://rstyle.me/n/cjyvc3b6ah7
- Vans trainers - [similar] http://rstyle.me/n/cjyve5b6ah7
- 3 - GIOVANNI -
- Carhartt Jumper - [similar] http://rstyle.me/~9POcH
- Zara ripped jeans - [similar] http://rstyle.me/n/cjyvi3b6ah7
- Adidas Superstar Trainers - http://rstyle.me/n/cjyvjjb6ah7
- 4 - SAM -
- Stripey shirt - http://rstyle.me/n/cjyvppb6ah7
- Gosha Rubchinskiy t-shirt - http://rstyle.me/n/cjyvnpb6ah7
- Comme Des Garçons X Converse trainers - http://rstyle.me/~9POfB
- 5 - AQUIB -
- Pink Floyd t-shirt - http://rstyle.me/~9POfH
- Zara bomber - http://fave.co/2o7assI
- River Island jeans - http://rstyle.me/n/cjyvwfb6ah7
- Adidas Stan Smith trainers - http://rstyle.me/~9mxnu
- Paul Smith Design Bomber - [similar] http://rstyle.me/~9PNZ9
- Topman stripey t-shirt - http://rstyle.me/n/cjyt69b6ah7
- Navy trousers - http://rstyle.me/n/cjyudpb6ah7
- Adidas Stan Smith Trainers - http://rstyle.me/~9mxnu
- Rose gold Guess watch - http://fave.co/1ea5NOK
- Mulberry Backpack - http://rstyle.me/~9PNZX
- My hair was cut 9 days before this video was filmed. It was a 0 clipper back and sides.
- The top comes down to the top of my nose.
- It's longer in the front than the back.
- See my haircut video here: https://youtu.be/szqXM_kJqXM
IN MY HAIR:
- Aveda Thickening Tonic - http://rstyle.me/~8EvEo
- Patricks M3 Clay - http://rstyle.me/n/cfe3x2b6ah
Come and follow me on...
Check out my blog too: http://www.ManForHimself.com
I'm Robin James. My YouTube channel is a destination for men's style, lifestyle and grooming.
I make videos showing how to achieve different hairstyles and haircuts; exploring grooming products; and showcasing men's seasonal and trend led style and fashion.
- Shot by Rebecca Spencer - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZy8LvgYtJJPF96KeN-trwg
- Edited by me!
Jeff Jaale - Mai Tai - https://soundcloud.com/jeff-kaale/mai-tai
This video is not sponsored. I use affiliate links.
You dont have to take it so personally when ppl dont wanna talk to you. I would imagine some of not most are just a hit camera shy. I would die before I could go on camera like this but I'm very socially anxious. Nkt trying to blindly hate, love your channel
This is top quality. You are great with people, friendly yey professional. Your personality shines through the style of your channel and I wish you all the best. P.S more street stuff! best content for mens style and inspiration I have seen!
Robin James I need some tips for my hair. 2 weeks ago cut my hair with the side shaved style. Some parts of the hair has outgrown quickly. Would recommend me to use more product or I should i go for another haircut?
Thanks sooo much :D just finished watching it actually and really glad u explained how to use it cause im thinking of getting a good sea salt spray product :D not sure which yet but, looking forward to more of your videos and opinions of hair products
Fresh and cool idea, it's great to see different styles.
Keep up the good work RJ!
P.S. I'd be lovely if next videos could be longer, let's say 10 minutes or so, ohhh btw! You should also talk about your own style 'cause you always look neat! Your cameraman does an awesome job, sick editing too.
Hey robin I just love ur all videos .I have been SUBSCRIBING u from my first google account and this one too.m ur biggest fan bro . I have been watching ur videos from the time u use to make videos on how to apply gel,mousse etc,till u got this beard😃 .as a WISH OF UR SUBSCRIBERS PLZ MAKE A VIDEO ON Q&A .I.E UR AGE ,EUTHENCITY, JOB.ETC IF U DONT MIND. M DAMN SURE UR SUBSCRIBERS WOULD LOVE TO WACTH IT.I JUST TAKE CARE OF MY HAIR THE WAY U MAKE VIDEOS.THIS VIDEO WAS REALLY AWSOME.KEEP DOING ! .RESPECT FROM INDIA✌
URBAN NATION MUSEUM FOR URBAN CONTEMPORARY ART is an international institution for art, creative projects and social exchange. Since September 2017 URBAN NATION shows under the leitmotif "Connect. Create. Care." that the house is far more than a museum.
Museum Opening hours Tuesday-Sunday: 10.00-18.00 Free admission.
Adress Bülowstraße 7, 10783 Berlin, Germany Contact [email protected] Follow Us.
IN THE STUDIO WITH … HAYLEY.
British born artist Hayley Welsh, has established herself as one of the newest creatives in the Western Australian art scene. There is something quite fantastical and a little bit dark lurking in Hayley’s work. Her latest work of art was created for the URBAN NATION and kicks off “The Monster Project”. We took the chance
Live @ the museum III – “Home” by Icy & Sot.
With her work made live in the URBAN NATION Museum, the artist duo once again draws attention to the fate of refugees and addresses the yearning for a home. Born in Iran, the artist duo Icy & Sot is known for addressing current political debates about war, peace, hope, despair and above all human rights […]
Three New Community Walls in June by Frz, Nafir & Xamoosh.
In addition to the two artists behind Icy & Sot, three other street artists from Iran will visit Berlin at the end of June and design one of our communiy walls on Bülowstraße. The three Iranians Frz, Nafir and Xamoosh are an integral part of the Iranian street art community. In their works, they address […]
Retrospective – SCOPE Art Show x URBAN NATION Museum.